Thursday, March 31, 2011

Know about me D=

Hi, well you know somethings about me... my name is Carlos, I' am 18 years old.and for to be honest I don't have any idea of the things that I must write... is an introduccion but i dont have nothing to introduce, my brain is in white and i still Daaaah D=..
Well i'am studing Enviromental biology in the University of Chile and i choose it because I love the animal and the differents weathers in this small and stick world is fantastic.
In this moment i am hungry... very hungry and i am writting in a computer of the URRS  ( The slowest computer in the history of the humans. God... a turtle is more faster than this thing is horrible. D= ).
I don't know why but i love the dogs of this university specially Raul is the best dog in all this city, he answer to you when you say:" Rauuuuuuuul (8)" is fantastic.
Well thats it my introduccion... I know it suck but is all the things that cross my mind in that moment =D.Good Byes.


.
I am very stupid and crazy but may'be and just may'be i can be funny but I don't know  is magic. Normaly i'am a person with too many energy and i laught for all but FOR ALL ! so be afraid people.I dont know why but my smile is in me all the day,so when i dont be smilling  is for something very bad so you be beware.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you never stop smiling then!
    Good job, Carlos! We have to work on some verb patterns, though. Don't forget to look up for words you are not sure about on wordreference (the best dictionary on the net).
    During this term we will work so as to improve your writing, so beware! xD
    See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi How are you? I am José and I am writing this comment for the english class and I don't what else to say. I am not very creative. So I see you sometime in class.

    ReplyDelete